Tuesday 15 November 2011

Owl Pillow

I'm MAKING AN OWL PILLOW

It is 7.30 and I am on the computer. Slap on the hand, move along.

After my super productive day yesterday I was too hyped up to sleep, which made me too tired to stay at work today (oh well). I came home early with the intention of catching a kip but ended up at spotlight instead planning all types of new hobbies.

Ever since then I've been doing this:



Hobbies! Materials! Charlie backdrop!



I made an owly pattern all by myself even though I'm a bad drawer!  (the holding pencil kind, not the put stuff in kind)



All snipped out - a preview of whats to come! whoo!



Found to left over lace from another project that didnt quite reach its end and added it to my owl wings for a little bit of je ne sais quoi



Stitching it all together - got 12 rolls of this green thread for $3 - bargain!



Making it up as I go along, cos thats how I roll



Current state of project... getting there getting there... slight facial displacure to be corrected in next steps



I've got an adorable plan for the edges ooo i can't wait, woo woo (owl sounds)!

No comments:

Post a Comment